The San Camillo Research Hospital in Venice is a clinical and research center (IRCCS) accredited by the Italian Ministry of Health, devoted to the rehabilitation of neurological patients. We are now looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our team within the Research Management and Support Office.
Notice: the deadline has been extended from May 31st to June 11th
Application deadline: June 11th 2021
AccountING Assistant – JOB DESCRIPTION
San Camillo IRCCS Srl Società Unipersonale seeks an Accounting Assistant for its Research Office in Venice, Italy. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and young environment, contributing to clinical research, alongside a multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for an assistant who will support our daily accounting activities within the Research Administration Office.
The accounting assistant will support the management of funds financed by public and private entities, following the entire cycle of the ongoing scientific projects. Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- planning and updating financial reports and budgets of funds obtained from public and private entities, in order to monitor the accounting flows of the Research funds, also, through our internal databases;
- processing and management of expenses requests for the acquisition of goods, services and equipment needed for scientific activities, through our software data-entering for the reconciliation of invoices;
- receiving and managing requests for issuing internal and external invoices;
- handling communications with our external national and international partners via phone, e-mail and in person.
Details regarding the terms, conditions and starting date of the assignment, as well as the salary, will be established in the individual contract depending on the candidate’s qualifications and previous experience. The contract will be effective after the execution date.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
In order to be eligible for the selection procedure, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Italian citizenship, without prejudice to the equivalences established by current laws, or citizenship of one of the member states of the European Union, or belonging to a non-EU state in compliance with all the requirements for residence in Italy;
- Absence of conviction record and ongoing criminal proceedings;
- Passing a pre-employment medical assessment. San Camillo IRCCS’s occupational health physician will provide medical check-up to ensure the psychological and physical suitability of the candidate for the role;
- Knowledge of Italian and English is required.
- University Degree (preferably in related field with work experience);
- At least one year of proven experience in the administrative-accounting field;
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles and good math’s skills;
- Proficiency with computers, accounting software and programmes (especially Excel);
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Italian and in English;
- Time-management and team-work skills;
- Professional manner and strong ethical code;
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
The aforementioned recruitment requirements must be possessed within and no later than the application deadline.
SELEC TION PROCEDURE
The selec tion procedure will include shortlisting by evaluation of the participants’ professional Curriculum Vitae followed by interviews of shortlisted applicants to identify the best candidate for the position.
In order to apply, candidates must fill the application form in Appendix 1 at the bottom of this document, scan it and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appendix 1 must be sent with a copy of the Curriculum Vitae and a short presentation letter describing the applicant’s research interest (max 10 lines), together with a photocopy of a valid identity document.
DEADLINE AND METHOD OF PRESENTATION
The full application must be addressed to Viviana Zanin, Head of the Research Office (Area Tecnostruttura della Ricerca – ATR) of San Camillo IRCCS S.r.l., and must be sent to email@example.com by May 31st. The application form and all the documentation must be attached in a single pdf file.
For further information, applicants can contact Eleonora Dalla Torre, tel. 041.2207150, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, from 10.00 to 12.00.
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
For further information about the open position and to continue with the application, download the application form below and follow the instructions on it.